Please arrange to have as many of your current medical records as possible with you for our review. Please bring all medical films such as X-Rays and MRI’s if possible as well.
It would be helpful if you bring a bag of all your current prescription medications so that we can review everything you are taking at the time of the initial visit.
Dr. Willens will personally review the nature of your injuries, symptoms, any labs or imaging studies, as well as your previous treatments.
Following the history and physical, a detailed explanation of your diagnosis will be given. All treatment options will be discussed while explaining the risks and benefits of all options. A treatment plan and treatment goals will be initiated. You will have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have at this time.
Here Are Just Some of the Ways We Are Able to Treat Your Pain
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Medial Branch Block of the Facet
- Lumbar Facet Radiofrequency Ablation
- Cervical Facet Radiofrequency Ablation
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Simulations Trials
- All Nerve Blocks
- Medical Acupuncture
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Neuropathic Pain Medication
- Addiction Medicine and Suboxone